Are you keen to see a Voyager cabin up close? Then why not come and stay in our first prototype and see how spacious it feels.
We are right on the Clutha Gold bike trail in Millers Flat. Call us direct 0273 400544 for our package deals or visit our listing on www.offthebeatentrack.co.nzBook Now
Try before you buy
If you are interested in investing in a Voyager Cabin, we are happy to meet you on site and discuss layout options and answer all the questions you may have.
You can stay the night and if you decide to become the proud owners of a Voyager Cabin then we will refund your nights accommodation back to you.
Where are we exactly? Millers Flat, Central Otago.
We are only 2hrs drive from Dunedin, Queenstown and Invercargill.
Live like a local…
We’d love you to come for 2 or 3 nights and really explore the Teviot Valley. We are locals and can tell you all the great spots to visit. Let us plan your few days away whether it be for a Girls Weekend, a Couples Retreat or a Family Fun weekend in the country.
We can organise private visits to some off the beaten track spots or get you out on a good quality bike for an hour or a day!
- Saffron Farm – we can arrange a private tour of the Wynyard Estate Saffron farm in Ettrick.
- Millers Flat Bakehouse – this lovingly restored bakehouse opens at weekends and makes delicious fresh bread the old fashion way. Come and learn about the history and taste the bread!
- Want to relax – we can arrange a personalised yoga session for you with our amazing local yoga teacher, Anna Perkins.
- You can’t leave the valley without tasting/visiting Marsh’s creamy clover honey.
- Local bike hire (including electric bikes) can be arranged in Roxburgh at Highland Bike Hire. They can arrange shuttles & repairs too. Call Alastair and chat to the friendly team to arrange your time on a local trail. They are also the local pharmacy which is handy as they sell many healthcare, stationery and electronic items too!
- Vineyards – we recommend visiting the beautiful Grey Ridge Vineyard in Alexandra once you leave here, book a night there and get a free vineyard tour and tasting.
- 4WD, hunting, fishing and art trips can be arranged (min numbers apply)
- Read and learn about the history of the Teviot valley. Let us show you some stone cottages on private land.
- Discover the amazing food and wine of the region
- Lawrence Bike Transfer (Mark/Jude 0274859247)
- Roxburgh Passenger Service (Mark/Linda 0274804181)
Clutha Gold Trail
This beautiful trail runs along the Clutha river from Alexandra, through to Roxburgh, Millers Flat, Beaumont and then down to Lawerence. Its a spectacular ride, mostly along the river, past orchards, cafes, pubs, through tunnels and is easy riding on any kind of bike. Last summer we saw a huge increase in people on e-bikes coming past our gate! Our cabin even has charge stations for e-bikes in our bike shed.
If you’d just like to ride a short 20km we can hire you a bike locally, if you’d prefer a long experience over 3 days we can help you arrange that too. See below for details.
See these website for details:
Trip advisor reviews of the Clutha Gold Trail
These companies can take care of all your bike, accommodation and bag transfer needs along the Clutha Gold Trail.
Roxburgh Gorge Trail – why not tag this great day onto your Clutha Gold Ride??
Bike 12km along the scenic gorge trail, then let Clutha River Cruises take you by jet boat (book here) for 13kms and learn about the gold mining history, finish up by riding another 13km. An awesome day! Highly rated on tripadvisor.
Call us for more info